For the construction which is about to be built, according to the Law on Spatial Planning and Construction, building permit should be obtained, regarding the part that represents its technical-technological and construction unity and can be used independently, as well as the objects of previous and preparation works built on the basis of special building permit can be used and put into operation when the administrative authority that issued the building permit issues the use permit, and when the completed construction complied with the technical documentation and standards, regulations and norms.The Use Permit request can be submitted after the object was built. The request can be submitted by the investor or the contractor to the protocol of the Municipality of Brod, while the use permit is issued by the Department of Town Planning, Housing and Communal Affairs and Ecology.
A GUIDE TO THE ISSUANCE OF USE PERMIT
THE DOCUMENTATION TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE REQUEST
- Submit the request for the Use Permit along with the following documents:
- Building permit with the performance project in two copies, if it was designed and verified in accordance with the Article 104 of the Law on Spatial Planning and Construction;
- Certificate on geodesic records of the object; •Certificate on records of underground installations;
- Consent for the subject construction, when defined by special regulations;
- The written statement of the contractor that the work was done and conditions for object maintenance from the Article 60, Paragraph 2 of the Law on Spatial Planning and Construction;
- The report of the supervisory authority and
- Building Energy Certificate.
The investor, owner or its legal successor is obliged, no later than the day of verification of technical documentation and standards, regulations and norms, to submit the following documents:
- Building permit with the main design on the basis of which the permit and the project were issued;
- Proof of the quality of the works, construction products and equipment;
- The documentation of performed tests and construction capacity test results, if required by special testing regulations;
- The building log book;
- A measurement book, for the objects which are obliged to have it;
- Inspection book and
- Other documentation defined by special regulations depending on the object
COMPLYING THE CONSTRUCTION WITH THE TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION AND STANDARDS, REGULATIONS AND NORMS
Complying the construction with the technical documentation and standards, regulations and norms is done by the expert commission named by the authority that issued the building permit within three days from the day of the receipt of completed application. The relevant authority can name a legal entity with the revision license or technical documentation or building license to comply the construction with the technical documentation and standards, regulations and norms, if that legal entity or its employee did not have expert supervision during the construction of the object nor participated in the construction. List of legal and physical entities as individual commission members is defined from the list of legal and physical entities with licenses, on the basis of a public call published by relevant authority competent for the issuance of the building permit every two years.
USE PERMIT ISSUANCE COSTS
In the process of issuing the use permit, there are the following costs:
- The costs of obtaining the aforementioned documentation, defined by individual decisions of the relevant authority.
- The costs of complying the construction with the technical documentation and standards, regulations and norms in accordance with the Decision on the amount of fee for preparation and obtaining the documentation in the procedures related to design, building and objects usage („Official Gazette of the Municipality of Brod“, No. 4/16).
- The fee for the Decision defined by the Decision on Municipal Administrative Taxes of the Municipality of Brod („Official Gazette of the Municipality of Brod“, No.9/18).
All the aforementioned costs are borne by the investor or the owner of the object.
APPLICATION OF REGULATIONS IN THE ISSUANCE OF THE USE PERMIT
During the procedure of the issuance of the use permit, from the moment of application submitted, initial procedures and the procedure itself, to the decision, delivery and appeal procedure and the validity of the procedural decision, the Law on Administrative Procedure („Official Gazzete of the RS“, No. 13/02, 87/07 and 50/10), the Law on Spatial Planning and Construction („Official Gazzete of the RS“, No. 40/13) and other laws, regulations and general acts of the Republic of Srpska and the Municipality of Brod are applicable.
THE PROCEDURE FOR THE ISSUANCE OF THE USE PERMIT